Hotel close to the Louvre : location
Hotel Duminy Vendôme, in the heart of Paris
For your stay in Paris, choose a hotel near the Louvre. Between the Place Vendôme and the Jardin des Tuileries, the Hotel Duminy Vendôme is located in the heart of Paris, in the 1st arrondissement. At the crossroads of many historic buildings, it is the ideal starting point for a day of discovery: the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs-Elysées, the Place de la Concorde, the Madeleine, Notre Dame, Musée d'Orsay are waiting for you.
Join for example the Rue de Rivoli in just a few minutes walk: the Louvre, the arcades and their shops, prestigious antiques, the Place des Pyramides, the Palais Royal ... retrace the history of the city through some of its most beautiful jewels!
Don't forget that Paris is also the capital of Fashion. So, reserve a day to shop in the department stores on Boulevard Haussmann and the luxury brands of the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, or along the Champs-Elysées where the biggest names in fashion are to be found.
A boat cruise along the Seine, a few step from the hotel is also called for—a sure way to escape from it all.
Paris—the City of Light—brims with must-see cultural events. From visits of museums and monuments, to many concerts of all kinds, and the Paris by night outing to see the city in all its glory, you'll be spoilt for choice.
For more information : www.parisinfo.com
Read our blog and discover our team's favorites : www.hotelduminy-paris.com
For a moment of relaxation, we advise you to spend time at the Spa - Six Senses rue de Castiglione. . Do not hesitate to contact our reception team for reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distance to great monuments of Paris
|Estimated time from Hotel Duminy Vendôme to major Parisian monuments||Stated time in minutes|
|Place de la Concorde||3||3|
|Musée du Louvre||5||5|
|Notre-Dame de Paris||-||15|
|La Tour Eiffel||-||15|
How to get here?
From the train stations:
- Gare de Lyon / Gare de Bercy 10 min by metro (Line 1)
- Gare de l’Est 15 min by metro (Line 7)
- Gare du Nord 15 min by metro (Line 4 then Line 1)
- Gare Montparnasse 20 min by metro (Line 12)
- Gare Saint-Lazare 10 min by metro (Line 14)
- Gare d'Austerlitz 25 min by metro (Line 5 then Line 1)
For further information
From the airports:
- Orly Airport 19 km (about a 30-minute taxi ride - around 45 EUR)
- Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport 28 km (about a 40-minute taxi ride - around 55 EUR)
- Line 1 (La Défense | Château de Vincennes): Tuileries
- Line 7 (La Courneuve | Mairie d’Issy): Pyramides
- Line 8 (Balard | Créteil): Concorde
- Line 12 (Marie d’Issy | Porte de la Chapelle): Concorde
- Line 14 (Olympiades | St Lazare): Pyramides
- Lines A and B: Châtelet (Then take metro Line 1 La Défense bound)
- Line C: Orsay (Walk through the Jardin des Tuileries)
For further information
GPS coordinates: Latitude: 48.865437 ; Longitude: 2.329326900000069
Public Car Park